Bose is a private American corporation which is based in Framingham, Massachusetts. They design manufacture and sells audio devices which deliver a wonderful sound experience.
The corporation was founded by Amar Bose in 1964. Mr. Amar Bose was a Bengali and a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology [MIT].
Bose manufactures the following specialized products –
- Car Audio
- Noise Cancelling Headphones.
- Home Audio & Video products
- Smartphone Application.
- Automotive Suspension System.
- Seat Suspension System for truck drives
- Professional Audio Systems.
- Military Application
Positive Traits – Very much Comfortable, stable fitting, Appealing Design
Negative Traits – Not protective Case, Expected Built quality to be better, Less Battery life
Bose has designed the SoundSport wireless to make an athlete’s life limitless. Truly, a wonderful earphone one can have to keep himself moving on his daily training routine.
Though they are costly, what else you can expect from Bose but worth the payoff. You can find various variations of the SoundSport eg – Aqua and Pulse.
As these earphones are wireless, they have to be good at connectivity so that you are not interrupted during your workout. This earphone supports NFC and they both provide a tangle-free experience to the user.
Noted Features –
Cannot Be Lost
- Bose has teamed up with the world’s largest lost and found community called the ‘Tile’. For this, you just need to update the Connect App by Bose and you will get software that supports Tile. Further, you have to download the Tile app where you can follow the instructions to activate this feature
- Comfort is very important before this can be certified as a sporty earphone. And the SoundSport and all other earphones that we will see are manufactured in consideration to this. The earbuds have a stable fit as they seal the ear which enhances noise isolation.
Positive Traits – Excellent noise isolation, Sweet and simple design, Great Battery life, Convenient and stable
Negative Traits – Bassy, Soft Case
Relax In Your Aspired Music
When listening to your aspired music, forget everything which is in your mind – work stress, pressure etc and lets you to enjoy your music with ease.
Sometimes Be Aware
When you are hearing to your music while traveling, you need to hear what’s nearby you – that can be when crossing, vehicle horn etc.
At that moment, just turn on to Aware Mode. So simple, right??
Noted Features –
Excellent Ear Tips
- With the support of StayHear+ tips, it produces a smooth, secure fit. The cone shape structure helps your ears to have maximum comfort.
- This eventually cuts out outside interference.
- Technology – Bose Active EQ and TriPort deliver you lifelike quality sound.
Battery Level Indication
TriPort Acoustic Headphone Structure
Positive Traits – Great design, Comfortable, Sweat resistant
Negative Traits – Poor Noise Isolation
These are the In-Ear version of the SoundSport. These have the same features as the SoundSport. But these cost less than the SoundSport.
Noted Features –
Supports Tile – Lost and Found community.
Unmatched comfort with their Proprietary StayHear® tips.
Sweat & Weather Resistant design also the hydrophobic cloth keeps the moisture out.
TriPort® – A technology that delivers crisp highs and natural-sounding lows to keep you motivated.
Other factors are the same for both the SoundSport In-Ear and SoundSport except that the SoundSport is better at Noise isolation than the In-Ear. This affects the sound experience little but only in busy surroundings.
Otherwise, the In-Ear is very good. Furthermore, this earphone works best with selected Apple devices. Sorry Android users.
Positive Traits – Stable and comfortable fit, Less sound leakage, Simple Design
Negative Traits – Soft Case, Poor Noise Isolation, Better build quality expected
Noted Features –
- Because of StayHear Ultra tips, your ears rest comfortably and securely. Above all, they are also flimsy and small.
Positive Traits – Great Noise Isolation, Stable and comfortable fit, Protective Case, Decent battery life
Negative Traits – Not suitable for video [delay]
The QuietControl is very handy if you want to cut the noise entering your ear according to your comfort. These are costly but designed to reproduce excellent audio.
These sound great. In other words, they are good at reproducing balanced-bass and punchy bass. They have good bass, better mids but the treble disappointed a bit.
Overall, the audio experience is enhanced due to its Active Noise Cancellation.
The Bose QuietControl 30 is very good at connectivity, it does not support many features. They have only one pairing option that is Bluetooth and also supports NFC.
Most importantly, you should note that the connection suffers while watching videos. Otherwise, it is great for most other use cases.
These are the 5 valuable and best bose earphones out in the market. Embrace according to your needs.
I hope you got all your answers regarding which bose earphones to buy which will satisfy your demands.
So there you go
Comment down below which Bose Earphones you feel was the best and according to you, which bose earphone required to be in the list but it’s not listed.